Tuesday 7 June 2011

For The First Time

Well I’m currently in UK now, so what I am writing now was just a feedback starting from the day I depart from Malaysia. I wrote this article simply just to share some information regarding the route all the way from KL Sentral to KLIA, hopefully you guys find it useful especially for those who never go to KLIA before. 
Frankly speaking, I had never been to KLIA before, in my mind the only transportation to get there is either by taxi or KLIA transit. The price for the train transit is 35 bucks per trip and taxi will definitely cost a lot more, maybe about 60 to 80 bucks? Well I’m not really sure about it and I probably won’t go for it. Although I often traveled by Air Asia which is pretty easy, just book the air ticket via internet, go to KL Sentral, take Skybus to LCC Terminal and that’s it, piece of cake but totally no idea of going to KLIA.
Later I found a much cheaper transportation which is the shuttle bus. It travels from KL Sentral directly to KLIA. The price is only 10 bucks, compare with KLIA transit that requires to pay an extra 25 bucks. Besides the price, the only difference between these two transports is the time taken or duration to arrive at the airport. KLIA transit took 40 minutes to reach the DEPARTURE HALL since checking-in can be done by passengers at the transit’s counters in KL Sentral (maybe). Meanwhile the shuttle bus required at least 1 hour and another 10 to 15 minutes of walking distance from bus station to the main hall.  
Well it is up to you guys for choosing which mode of transportation to use. In my opinion, if you are staying in KL, don’t feel like getting yourself into trouble like stuck in a traffic jam and same goes to your parents who are sending you to the airport, this is the best transportation. As for poor guy like me, I don’t have my own vehicle in KL, so I’m forced to choose an affordable public transport, and I don’t mind spending longer time to get to the airport as long as the transportation fees is less expensive.
Another interesting about the shuttle bus is the two ways ticket only costs 18 bucks, you can get 2 bucks discount from the normal rate. If you want somebody to accompany and your parents feel like sending you to the airport, just ask them to come along because the transportation fees will only cost you 46 bucks for three persons and for me this is too much worth for it.
Time table for the shuttle bus, sorry I had wrinkled the paper as I folded for many times. Poor paper you are now far away from Malaysia. Heh heh ~


One way ticket for the shuttle bus. By the way the two ways ticket is painted in orange colour and sorry I don’t have the sample.


No comments:

Post a Comment