Sunday 26 June 2011

Gunpla

I guess everyone who knew Gundam will probably quite familiar with the word Gunpla and so do I. Gunpla came from combination of the words Gundam Plastic model and I have to say that Gunpla is the coolest model kit ever!

Despite Gunpla had been existed for decades but due to the popularity of Gundam especially in North America and Europe as Gundam Wing being aired through television, thus indirectly making Gunpla becomes famous. Besides that, as Bandai keeps on improving the mechanical design by the brilliant designer, Mr. Katoki Hajime, that makes Gundam fans like me feel worth for buying it.


My very first Gunpla, Gundam Virsago. Back to 12 years ago, this is the best quality of Gunpla i ever have 

In terms of quality, Bandai had made the best evolution of Gunpla from Non Grade, High Grade, Master Grade, Perfect Grade and finally Real Grade. Well the category that I most crazy about is Master Grade due to its detail design, inner frame, nice dry transfer and water decals and I’m really looking forward for the new coming Master Grade, Gundam Epyon from Gundam Wing. 

My greatest interest is collecting Gunpla, although I have only 15 Master Grade Gunplas in my collection, yet I’m looking forward for my collection to grow. Last but not least, happy 30th anniversary to Gunpla and thank you very much Bandai~




No comments:

Post a Comment